44446A2 Mercruiser Heat Exchanger- PRODUCT IS BRAND NEW
Overview 44446A2 Mercruiser Heat Exchanger
Days to Ship: Ships Today
Note:If it says “Ships Today” Orders placed M-F before 4pm Eastern Time will ship the same day. Orders placed after 4pm and on weekends will ship out the next business day.
44446A2 Mercruiser Heat Exchanger
- Offered is our replacement for the 44446A2 Mercruiser Heat Exchanger for the GM Big Block engine. This was designed for the early model Mercruisers. This offer includes the heat exchanger, end caps with gaskets and zinc.
This product was used in virtually all Mercruiser Big Block Engines as a rear mount heat exchanger for a full system (cooling both block and manifolds with glycol/antifreeze) from about 1981 through 1997.
- This part is made with OEM equivalent materials and is guaranteed for fit and function.
Some details to note:
This is a rear mount heat exchanger which means it mounts over the transmission.
For 7.4L 330 HP Engines GM (Chevy) inboard applications.
- 5 inch cooling tank diameter and 18-1/2 inches overall length
Our product is a drop in replacement for these part numbers:
- We do not show a 44446A3 ever existed.
This part fits a ton of engines, many of which are outlined below but there are more :
- This product was used in virtually all Mercruiser Big Block Engines as a rear mount heat exchanger for a full system (cooling both block and manifolds with glycol/antifreeze) from about 1981 through 1997. Below is our attempt at a condensed list of these engines.
- 1981-1987 7.4L 340HP MIE Borg Warner
- 1988-1992 7.4L 340HP MIE with Hurth
- 1992-1996 7.4L 340HP MIE Hurth Borg Warner Gen V
- 1996-1997 7.4L 340HP MIE Hurth Borg Warner Gen IV and Gen V
|Vendor Part Number||44446A2|